Union Pacific may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page occasionally to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 15 April 2022.
- When subscribed to our mailing list we will store your contact information – first name, surname and email address.
- When purchasing something from Union Pacific, we will store information relating to your purchase and contact details such as email, telephone and address for shipping etc.
- Information given in person at events and art fairs, by filling in forms on www.unionpacific.co.uk such as the ‘join our mailing list’ or correspondence with a representative of Union Pacific by phone or email.
- Information related to your attendance at Union Pacific gallery events or art fairs.
What we do with the information:
- To communicate with you regarding gallery news, newsletters, exhibition openings, art fair attendance, gallery events etc.
- Internal record keeping.
- To meet legal and accounting requirements.
- For the purposes of preventing money laundering, terrorist financing or proliferation financing. As permitted under paragraph (3). See Regulation 41 via: https://www.legislation.gov.uk/uksi/2017/692/regulation/41
The information shared and stored within Union Pacific’s records is secure and will not be shared unless agreed between Union Pacific and yourself in instances such as shipping.
You may request details of the personal information stored by Union Pacific. Under the General Data Protection Regulation of 26th May 2018 by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. You can opt out of our mailing list anytime by clicking ‘unsubscribe’ at the bottom of our newsletter mail outs.
Please contact email@example.com with any questions or comments relating to this policy or our website.